Carnivale (Carnival) Face Tattoo is a beautifully designed tattoo that can add a few tricks and flip any costume in to something fun and playful. This temporary tattoo is not only great for the face, but try using anywhere on the body to mesmerize your audience!
* FDA approved inks!
* Colors that perfectly mimic real tattoo ink
* Designs look like they are actually in the skin
* Used in the film and television industry.
* Most celebrated temporary tattoos in the world!
Temporary Tattoos by Tinsley Transfers are the most realistic and durable temporary tattoos on the market. Created by Academy Award winning makeup artist Christien Tinsley to look ultra realistic on film and in person!
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don't hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.