Who doesn’t love a tribal inspired zebra tattoo? This temporary full face tattoo was designed to resemble the stripes commonly found on this beautiful animal.
Yes it says face tattoo, but many of our customers have used this tattoo creatively all over their arms, chest, and legs!
The Most Realistic Temporary Tattoos Anywhere!
Face - Tribal Zebra
Tattoo Size: 9" X 7"
* FDA approved inks!
* Colors that perfectly mimic real tattoo ink
* Designs look like they are actually in the skin
* Used in the film and television industry
* Most celebrated temporary tattoos in the world!
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don't hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of
transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don't apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.